Look at all those bobbins

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Springtime And Lace

Spring has arrived here in Virginia.  All the trees and plants are in bloom. Everything is just beautiful!  We had some serious thunderstorms last night but this morning the sun is shining and all the pollen has washed away. 
When I woke this morning I looked over at my nightstand and saw these three things sitting there and thought that would make a nice photo for the blog.  I love the combination of the perfume bottle, old lace and necklace.  So French! Made me think of that song I love Paris in the Springtime.  This is the pattern Lacy Treasure Pendant and it comes from Marilee Rockley's Tatted Jewelry book.  I love this little pattern.  This one is Lizbeth Silver paired with a muted ribbon rose and some crystal flower findings.  Since it struck me as French in style I added a French crystal chain to it as well.  This is one of my favorite necklaces to wear. 

No comments: