Look at all those bobbins

Monday, February 16, 2009

Comments

To those of you who have left me comments, thank you. Someone let me know that I had not responded to them and I feel very sad about this. I think some of the comments are getting forwarded to my spam folder. Hopefully I have corrected this problem. I didn't realize this was happening because the folder would grow to 1,000 and I would delete without looking. It makes me angry because one, I have missed your email and two now you think I am ignoring you and all because we have idiots out there sending trash when we could be communicating.
In my last post I forgot to mention that Beth Zipay also inspired me to make the watch after I saw one of her bracelets.
Ok I am off to get some other items ready for the camera!

No comments: